I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick beginnings birthday Blackberry blog books Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Comrades Marathon deadline development dog Dr Seuss Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone Living & Loving motherhood Nando's Oh the Places You'll Go parenting party photography playschool protect reading running sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help books speech Taryne Jakobi Twitter Vanessa Lewis win
Top Posts & Pages
- More from Dr Seuss
- The one with the Otter Trail...
- Today's giveaway: Narciso Rodriguez fragrance hamper
- I have 40+ Essie nailpolishes, plus six other random facts
- The long long long Long Tom Pass
- I've been nominated... and I voted for myself (confession!)
- If I had loads of time and patience, this is what I'd do...
- What I want you to be when you’re grown up
- What Gina Ford taught me…
- Where the f*&% do all the blankies go?
- Mother’s Day – filled with Hello Kitty, tantrums, hugs and kisses
- Part two of why being an adult sucks sometimes
- Sometimes being an adult and “mother” sucks
- The “private parts” conversation has already started!
- Conversations in the car: Fireman Sam, the Standard Bank building and bad drivers
- These are a few of my favourite things: Part 2 (2013)
- 7 things that happened last week (that I didn’t blog about)