Here’s what the last week has shown:
- For every door that closes, a couple more open
- Leaving good people is tough
- Nando’s has launched a new marinade flavour, Tangy Tomato
- Moroccan Oil is apparently brilliant for hair – makes it soft, takes away frizz and cuts drying time. Thanks to my bestie and Hello Kitty fan Joanne Lurie, I have me some and will be using it.
- Stomach flu is awful
- I can very seldom walk into Sass Diva without buying something
- Watching the finale of So You Think You Can Dance, I want to be a dancer in my next life
- Some people are small, rude and have no manners
- Drivers generally don’t know what to do at traffic circles
I’ve written about it before – how you’re the unconventional child who yowls for baby tomatoes in Woolworths, and who would rather choose tomato from a salad than chips from a plate. And in fact, when you do eat chips in tomato sauce, it’s more for the tomato sauce – you simply use the chips as an instrument to get the tomato sauce. And as any good mom of yours will know, I ALWAYS have to have tomatoes at home (they’re almost more important than nappies and wipes).
So I’m so happy Nando’s has decided to “drop it like it’s not-hot” by launching a new flavour, Tangy Tomato to its range in restaurants (along with mild, medium and extra-hot hot peri peri and lemon and herb). Hence the new tomatoe’d banner for the day. Tangy Tomato is made of sun-ripened tomatoes plus some basil and aromatic vinegar. As they say, all yum, no burn! (good news for me and you, dude). This weekend, we’re totally hitting Nando’s in Norwood for a meal. I’m willing to bet my iPad you’re going to wolf down anything that has Tangy Tomato marinade on it. I’m even thinking that it will go great as a takeaway with salad and veg.
According to the peeps at Nando’s, nine out of nine people love the new Tangy Tomato flavour. Let me know what you think…