I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
- RT @ShopPolokwane: Help make a difference for children affected by cancer by simply purchasing any @mugg_and_bean Giant Muffin. R5 from the… 1 hour ago
- @_SammySA Also @CMIYC_Run - all round CT and Gauteng 3 hours ago
- One mom speaks on the anniversary of her son’s death, and her drive to save lives rattleandmum.co.za/2019/09/19/one… https://t.co/e9x45lJ6Nl 5 hours ago
- @Cherrycolagirl1 Thank you for reading 🤗 1 day ago
- Let’s talk loo stuff… @BabySoft_SA makes the difference to keeping things clean. It’s soft & gentle for little ones… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick Angry Birds articles barmitzvah beginnings birthday Blackberry blog blogs books bottle Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Cat Stevens computer Comrades Marathon confession deadline development discoveries dog dog biscuits Dr Seuss Father and Son Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone jungle gym Living & Loving Long Tom Marathon Long Tom Pass Lydenburg Mars and Venus meme 47 questions meme 50 questions motherhood Nando's New Year's Eve Oh the Places You'll Go parenting parents party party pooper photography playschool poo protect puppy training reading ResQ Remedy running Sabie sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help self-help books speech Talking tom Taryne Jakobi The Smiths Twitter Uranus Vanessa Lewis win wisdom
Top Posts & Pages
- Three cheers to you!
- The women to whom I owe a lot
- A year workaversary post
- Since I last posted…
- Well that took a while…
- Why do I get so upset on the first day of school?
- Not the most motivated start to the year
- Well now that was a brilliant holiday
- Edition 5: The annual “year in review” blogpost
- On the good, the bad, and the light
Looking for something?