I have a lovely blog?
My NBF Nicki gave me a blog award. *bows down to Nicki and thanks her profusely* The conditions of receiving this award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award (done!)
Reveal 7 random facts about yourself (see below)
Choose 5 other people who you believe deserve the award and pass it on (I’m taking a fifth on this one. Sorry peeps, I can’t pass it on. I don’t want to appear biased, especially since something might or might not be happening with bloggers in Living and Loving I am still accepting the award *bows down and apologises*
So seven random facts about me:
– I used to smoke, like a box of cigarettes a day. Until around 12 years.
– I am a registered spinning instructor, but I don’t think I know how to ride a bike. Last attempt many years ago didn’t go so well.
– Things I love: gum sweets, Glee, running, Hello Kitty, running, Instagram, Twitter, Dr Seuss books, The New Yorker, iPad, iPhone.
– When I was three I had my hernia removed.
– Other careers I considered were teaching and psychology.
– I love reading poetry.
– If there was one talent I wish I had, it would be dancing. Like on So You Think You Can Dance (the US version).
That’s it. Thanks Nik, and sorry again for bailing on nominating bloggers.