On the hotlist
Dear Max Pax
I thought I’d share some of what we’re hearting at the moment:
– Bubble baths with Matey bubbles (the bottle has changed since my day, but it’s pretty much the same – love the stuff!)
– Licking the white icing off Zoo biscuits.
– Building towers with your blocks.
– School! Not that you ever disliked it, but you seriously love it now. When I take you in the mornings, you kind of leap out the car and bound through the gates.
– Apps on my phone. You’ve discovered that some of my iPad stuff is on my phone.
– Shaun the Sheep. Say no more. A CeeBeebies fave.
– Feeding yourself cereal.
– Working the Keedo and Naartjie sales at the moment. Getting your winter wardrobe sorted for next year.
– Finishing some of the Zoo biscuits you leave behind.
– Getting fit again. Trying.
– Reading books as part of the judging for the Exclusive Books Boeke Awards.
– Creating pretty pinboards on Pinterest.
– Watching Glee season two again.
– Picturing spring and your birthday party next month.
Here’s to more more things to love, and renewed and continuous love.
PS: I hate to talk about “In my day”, but in my day, Zoo biscuits were really awesome. You could totally make out what animal was on the biscuit. Nowadays, these icing blobs leave me confused.