And ze winner is…
Congrats to @ReluctantMom, who won the gorgio Trumpette swag.
Please email me or DM your details so I can post the most delicious socks/booties to you.
Next week I have a really interesting win – and with it comes a moral 🙂
I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
- Seriously nice things to eat, add to your beauty regime, or save up for rattleandmum.co.za/2018/12/14/ser… https://t.co/VyWgrk6ECd 2 days ago
- RT @BabyYumYumSA: Tanya Kovarsky talks about mom guilt. What are the things on your guilt list, and what are the ones you’ve chosen to leav… 2 days ago
- @nafisa1 I still love this! I’ll be following suit 🤗 3 days ago
- Great one! twitter.com/Liron_Segev/st… 3 days ago
- No more “What can I watch on TV?” for the kids. Plus a win 1 of 3 Showmax subscriptions rattleandmum.co.za/2018/12/13/no-… https://t.co/cQGnmbASqe 3 days ago
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick Angry Birds articles barmitzvah beginnings birthday Blackberry blog blogs books bottle Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Cat Stevens computer Comrades Marathon confession deadline development discoveries dog dog biscuits Dr Seuss Father and Son Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone jungle gym Living & Loving Long Tom Marathon Long Tom Pass Lydenburg Mars and Venus meme 47 questions meme 50 questions motherhood Nando's New Year's Eve Oh the Places You'll Go parenting parents party party pooper photography playschool poo protect puppy training reading ResQ Remedy running Sabie sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help self-help books speech Talking tom Taryne Jakobi The Smiths Twitter Uranus Vanessa Lewis win wisdom
Top Posts & Pages
- On the good, the bad, and the light
- It’s time for an update…
- Nine times my amazing parenting journey – happy birthday Max
- You’re now a terrific two…
- Italian carbs, leather handbags and new job
- Some thoughts on our fathers just after Father’s Day
- 2018 Q1 roundup
- How I pulled a rabbit (or 10) out the hat
- And the only way out… is through
- The busy’ness is causing the diziness
Looking for something?