You love books. I love that you love books, and love that every night before you go to sleep we read together. I can’t wait til one day we hit the Dr Seuss and Roald Dahl together.
PS: I know this is Wordless Wednesday, implying no words, but I couldn’t help myself.
- RT @MandyLJozi: Prof De Clercq "The payoff of having a plan can improve your #FinancialWellness by 6.3%. It's not rocket science" Get a pla… 17 hours ago
- .@parlotones performing a song they wrote for the Smile Foundation #SmileWithLG https://t.co/V0f2ln7Gs2 1 day ago
- Donate and help kids get their smiles #smilewithLG twitter.com/lgsouthafrica/… 1 day ago
- @mommalikeme Yaaaaaay, so happy! 1 day ago
- The Rama Breakfast Check follow-up: did I change my ways? rattleandmum.co.za/2017/07/26/ram… https://t.co/TWQKkM1VSM 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Two teeth, vegetarianism and the winter robe
- “Hold onto your memories” – a post about the passing of our gran
- It’s not that I don’t have anything to say, it’s this…
- On Pesach and remembering
- I could write about so much, but let me rather write about cake
- Six months since your world entry…
- On losing my religion… and finding it
- Grade 2 homework and results – when do I push, and when do I pull back?
- The parenting questions I often get asked these days… answered
- I remember when…