Your room(s) of awesomeness
Your room – like your hair, toys, wardrobe – is going to change as you grow, so I thought I’d document it here, so that one day we can look back and I can show you how you slept, what you loved and what surrounded you.
So this is what your room and playroom inventory looks like:
– Beautiful cot and compactum from Podo, one of the best suppliers of furniture I’ve seen, and well priced too. Your dad put it all together, and commented how easy and well constructed it was (this is the stuff I leave to others, generally).
– Lots of toiletries on compactum and in the drawers. We have our favourites, but I often try new stuff, especially since it comes to the magazine.
– Some stuffed bears
– Books. You can’t be too thin, too wealthy, or have enough books. You have alphabet books, animal books, story books, plus most of the Dr Seuss collection, and some Roald Dahls waiting until you’re older.
– Wall art from Wallies. This stuff is amazeballs, and I first discovered it a few months ago through the magazine. We were such fans that we stuck up a lot of it in the office thanks to Lee, who has brought Wallies into SA. It’s easy to apply and can be moved, and I’ll adjust them as you grow. At the moment you’re loving your planets and stars, planes, giraffe growth chart and “chalkboard” stickers – woohoo, no more drawing on the walls! Like in this post.
– Toys – trucks and cars are your favourite, as are Lego and Duplo.
I wish you sweet dreams, happy stories, Lego towers, great playdates and many great moments in your room and playroom.