This ad never fails to make me smile, or give me a warm, fuzzy feeling
There is a Huggies Gold ad on TV that I want to hug for its cuteness and feel-good factor. it’s a winner, and comes from Ogilvy. Love it muchly.
I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
- RT @MandyLJozi: Prof De Clercq "The payoff of having a plan can improve your #FinancialWellness by 6.3%. It's not rocket science" Get a pla… 17 hours ago
- .@parlotones performing a song they wrote for the Smile Foundation #SmileWithLG https://t.co/V0f2ln7Gs2 1 day ago
- Donate and help kids get their smiles #smilewithLG twitter.com/lgsouthafrica/… 1 day ago
- @mommalikeme Yaaaaaay, so happy! 1 day ago
- The Rama Breakfast Check follow-up: did I change my ways? rattleandmum.co.za/2017/07/26/ram… https://t.co/TWQKkM1VSM 1 day ago
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick Angry Birds articles barmitzvah beginnings birthday Blackberry blog blogs books bottle Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Cat Stevens computer Comrades Marathon confession deadline development discoveries dog dog biscuits Dr Seuss Father and Son Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone jungle gym Living & Loving Long Tom Marathon Long Tom Pass Lydenburg Mars and Venus meme 47 questions meme 50 questions motherhood Nando's New Year's Eve Oh the Places You'll Go parenting parents party party pooper photography playschool poo protect puppy training reading ResQ Remedy running Sabie sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help self-help books speech Talking tom Taryne Jakobi The Smiths Twitter Uranus Vanessa Lewis win wisdom
Top Posts & Pages
- Two teeth, vegetarianism and the winter robe
- “Hold onto your memories” – a post about the passing of our gran
- It’s not that I don’t have anything to say, it’s this…
- On Pesach and remembering
- I could write about so much, but let me rather write about cake
- Six months since your world entry…
- On losing my religion… and finding it
- Grade 2 homework and results – when do I push, and when do I pull back?
- The parenting questions I often get asked these days… answered
- I remember when…