I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick Angry Birds articles barmitzvah beginnings birthday Blackberry blog blogs books bottle Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Cat Stevens computer Comrades Marathon confession deadline development discoveries dog dog biscuits Dr Seuss Father and Son Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone jungle gym Living & Loving Long Tom Marathon Long Tom Pass Lydenburg Mars and Venus meme 47 questions meme 50 questions motherhood Nando's New Year's Eve Oh the Places You'll Go parenting parents party party pooper photography playschool poo protect puppy training reading ResQ Remedy running Sabie sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help self-help books speech Talking tom Taryne Jakobi The Smiths Twitter Uranus Vanessa Lewis win wisdom
Top Posts & Pages
- 2018 Q1 roundup
- How I pulled a rabbit (or 10) out the hat
- And the only way out… is through
- The busy’ness is causing the diziness
- The night you were in hospital
- The first day of school
- The most wonderful act of kindness that hit me for a six this week
- This month is almost a wrap, and this is what I’ve been up to…
- Why new year’s resolutions aren’t on my to-do list
- My summary of 2017 (plus a great blog topic) for other bloggers)
Looking for something?