Why it’s acceptable to wear glitter on your eyes, plus other end-of-week observations
Some thoughts from the last week:
– American Horror Story is my new fave TV series. It’s made by the same guy who created Glee, and it’s macabre, odd, scary, obscure and funny, and I’m unashamedly hooked.
– Taryne Jakobi makes amazing orange chocolate cake. I had more than one slice this week. I lost count, in fact.
– It’s so utterly hard to forgive someone who has hurt you.
– Glitter on my 30-something eyes is cool. I had a make-up lesson with Candice, who taught me some great hands-on tips. I also threw away dozens of products I’ve acquired over the years (mostly from R5 beauty sales at ex work).
– There are some flipping generous people out there, like the ones who sponsored me on my #FocusMyFunds run for the SPCA. As soon as all the charity is in, I’ll write a blog post about it all.
– Breaking Dawn was lame. And it was no fun without a shirtless Jacob.
Love you so much Max