I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
- @fancyfunshy @Jenty Seriously? She runs back to back? Just incredible 13 hours ago
- @Jenty Or, how fit she is :) 13 hours ago
- @Jenty Well done! It was good seeing you. I see Deidre the over 85-year-old is in your pic. She is a legend! 15 hours ago
- @LeeLipman I guess it’s good pain? Shows it’s working, right, right? Hoping to wake up with a flat stomach tomorrow :) 2 days ago
- @denisekemp36 Haha. I’m still trying to get over it :) 2 days ago
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick Angry Birds articles barmitzvah beginnings birthday Blackberry blog blogs books bottle Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Cat Stevens computer Comrades Marathon confession deadline development discoveries dog dog biscuits Dr Seuss Father and Son Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone jungle gym Living & Loving Long Tom Marathon Long Tom Pass Lydenburg Mars and Venus meme 47 questions meme 50 questions motherhood Nando's New Year's Eve Oh the Places You'll Go parenting parents party party pooper photography playschool poo protect puppy training reading ResQ Remedy running Sabie sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help self-help books speech Talking tom Taryne Jakobi The Smiths Twitter Uranus Vanessa Lewis win wisdom
Top Posts & Pages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Looking for something?