I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and other blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor and social media consultant in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, Essie nail polish, Converse shoes and Apples.
- @Mrs_Twit_And_Co Wow! That’s great news. To settle, I assume? 1 hour ago
- @Mrs_Twit_And_Co On Sunday night 1 hour ago
- @Paul11533506 Yup, bought second hand and a decent lock. Sorry about being hit 😢 Do locked bikes get stolen too? 1 hour ago
- @MissManjo @KirstBallard I know. You’re spot on 9 hours ago
- @KirstBallard This is the problem... 10 hours ago
#FocusMyFunds Alexia Beswick Angry Birds articles barmitzvah beginnings birthday Blackberry blog blogs books bottle Buddhism caffeine Cape Town Cat Stevens computer Comrades Marathon confession deadline development discoveries dog dog biscuits Dr Seuss Father and Son Ford Focus freebie gHd giveaway Glee Hello Kitty Instagram iPad iPhone jungle gym Living & Loving Long Tom Marathon Long Tom Pass Lydenburg Mars and Venus meme 47 questions meme 50 questions motherhood Nando's New Year's Eve Oh the Places You'll Go parenting parents party party pooper photography playschool poo protect puppy training reading ResQ Remedy running Sabie sadness Sandton City Savour school self-help self-help books speech Talking tom Taryne Jakobi The Smiths Twitter Uranus Vanessa Lewis win wisdom
Top Posts & Pages
- I have a new home...
- I have 40+ Essie nailpolishes, plus six other random facts
- If we weren't Jewish, this is what our Christmas greeting would look like...
- Why it's acceptable to wear glitter on your eyes, plus other end-of-week observations
- Happy Friday! The Ben 10 winner is...
- The world's most stupid toy?
- Look what Mom has done with her new gadget...
- Another great initiative to make you think
- Amazeballs Ben 10 hamper looking for a home... win here!
- Sometimes I think my child is on loan
- Remembering my mom
- The lockdown update – part two
- Anxiety plus some good things in the time of coronavirus
- Angst in the time of corona
- It was the best of times, it was the best of times
- How I kicked off the new year
- The annual roundup: the 2019 summary
- Hello? It’s me again
- Chocolate yoghurt, falafels and reconnections
- Give me a high 10